Cutest Blog On The Block Background

2012-12-22

Document December 2012 Filler Pages

While I’ve been busy documenting how my family has spent this December – I’ve also been creating some “filler pages” for my album. They serve no real purpose, other than more pretties to look at.

2012-12TLPScrapliftChallenge

Credits:
Papers from
-Years Patterns & Solids by Rachel Young
-Peace, Kraft, & Joy by Micheline Martin & Studio Basic
-Very Merry Papers by Gina Miller
-angel & glitter "Believe" by Michelle Godin from Angelica
-doily from Pocket Stuffers No.2 by Valorie Wibbens
-staple & "Believe" flag from Kitschy Christmas by Jennifer Barrette & Sahlin Studio
-stitching from Sew Artsy the Stitches by Michelle Godin

2012DYD_Filler01

All I can say for credits for the above page is everything (or at least almost everything) is from various designers, kits, and element packs available at TLP. I was bummed because the weather man predicted snow and we got nothin’. We were supposed to get more snow on 12/18-12/19 but again, just dusted and it melted as soon as the sun came up. This is MICHIGAN for Pete’s Sake!! We’re supposed to have snow for Christmas!!

So, for now…

I’m Dreaming

of a

White

Christmas!

No comments: