Cutest Blog On The Block Background

2012-12-17

December, really??!!

Busy, busy, busy around here… but it shouldn’t be a surprise. I have five children. I babysit another several evening a week when his parents’ schedules overlap.

Today – two sick boys home from school with fevers and headaches.

Tomorrow – two sick boys home from school because they are not yet fever-free for 24 hours.

Right now, I’m crossing my fingers my youngest daughter doesn’t join the ranks of the sick on the couch. She’s really moody and whining about every.little.thing.

I was attempting to do December Daily. It’s a memory keeping, life documenting project – not so daily around here. I’ve decided to attempt Project Life in 2013. I’m not going to limit myself to only the Project Life products – that would strangle my creative spirit. I’m not sure my pages will even look like they should go together.

I’m hoping to start using this blog again. We’ll see how that goes in the new year.

No comments: