Cutest Blog On The Block Background

2012-12-20

2013 Project Life

I’ve decided to really make an effort to document our life during the year 2013. Pretty optimistic of me since according to some the world is coming to an end tomorrow. *snicker*

I also decided to go ahead and design a cover for our album.

2013_Cover

I used the 2011 Project Scrap Cover template by Shabby Princess and the Everyday Life kit from The Digi Files (it’s the first free kit you get after being a subscriber for 4 months). I’ve had it for quite a long time and I’ve used it on numerous occasions.

For the time being I’ve decided to keep the cover simple. I will likely add small embellishments as the year progresses.

I plan to primarily use the Project Life templates by Becky Higgins (available at JessicaSprague.Com) for my pages. Any pages I do about 2013 will be in this album.

My goal at the end of 2013 is to get this printed into a photo book.

No comments: