Cutest Blog On The Block Background

2013-01-01

{digital} Art Journal

First – It is the first day of a new year! Welcome 2013! It’s going to be a busy year for our family! Christopher will graduate from high school in 6 short months.
*sigh*
My baby boy is growing up.
He’s weighing his options and exploring things for his future as an adult.

Ok, down to business.

Last year, I discovered Art Journaling. More importantly, I discovered {digital} Art Journaling.
My pieces aren’t as elaborate or eloquent as some I’ve seen, but they are my “therapy”, my creative release – my time to express myself. This style doesn’t hold me to documenting or preserving family memories. I can do whatever I want.
I have promised myself for 2013 I will explore this genre more. I might even decide at some point to get my hands dirty and actually play with paints, markers, crayons, and glue.
Here are my {digital} Art Journal pages from 2012
2012-11-05_LMI_AJ_WindsOfChangeCredits: Blustery Day by Michelle Godin

Credits:
All by Michelle Godin Designs



2012-11-14_LMI_TheEdgeCredits:
2012DYD_Filler01

You’ve all seen this one before! I was playing and exploring. Decided I liked this one well enough it is going into my Document December project album.2012TLPArtsyMusing01


“Rainbow” was my first ever attempt at Art Journaling. I will say this, Michelle Godin Designs at TLP makes some of the yummiest goodies for {digital} Art Journaling!

Dashing off to Mass to celebrate theSolemnity of Mary, Mother of God. 

No comments: