Cutest Blog On The Block Background

2013-01-07

Day 6 of 31

I just finished my Day 6 layout for the 31 Days of Challenges at TLP. The challenge was to scrap an imperfect photo. I had no trouble finding one!

2013-01-06_TLP31Days-06

The lighting at the bowling is *always* bad. No matter what I do or try with my phone, p&s, or dslr - the lighting just sucks and there is no way to compensate for it that I have found that gets me good results. So I just deal.

Credits:
Papers & tape from The People In Your Neighborhood (a TLP collab) (I blended a paper by Amy Jaz and another from Amy Wolff together to get the look I wanted)
Journal card - Journal It by Jacque Larsen
Fonts: Title - Showcard Gothic and Journaling - Janda Everyday Casual
bowling element by Dream BIG Designs - (April 2012 Facebook freebie)

No comments: