Cutest Blog On The Block Background

2012-04-12

Distracted

I’ve been rather quiet on the blog front for months now. Just have not had much I wanted to share. I’ve been writing and scrapping, just not sharing.

I cannot hide in the shadows any longer.

The last two weeks have been a flurry of hard-drive filling craziness… My favorite digital scrapbook designer is back. After a year and a half off, she’s come out of retirement. She’s got a new style – and it’s pushing all the right buttons for me!!

Check out her guest shop at The Lily-Pad… Works of he{ART} by Michelle Godin.

She made her debut on Friday, April 6 with the release of three new products for the April BYOC at The Lily-Pad.

I even made a few things…

2012-01-18_LKI_Pout

2012-04-04_CockerSpaniel

I also made my new siggy for forum use from the Sloppy Stencils. I’ll show that off soon.

Yesterday, Michelle released FOUR new products for the SOSN (Something Old Something New) Sale at the Lily-Pad. Since she doesn’t have anything old – you get all brand new stuffs!

I have not had a chance to play with these yet. I’ve had a nasty Easter cold/sore throat/headache thing going on. I’ve spent most of my time since Good Friday sleeping. The aches have finally eased up. I don’t feel like there is a fever threatening to take me out constantly. However, the sinus congestion, headache, and sore throat persist. In fact, today the sore throat is worse and my right ear is throbbing. For now, I have stepped up my water, vitamin C, and other vitamins. Ibuprofen is managing the pain.

Michelle has yummy new releases coming to The Lily-Pad tomorrow!! I’ve already created a layout and an ATC with it. I’ll show those of tonight/tomorrow when the products go live in the store!

For now I suppose I should attempt to get back to my real life job as a wife and mother. The dishes, laundry, and other housework aren’t going to take care of themselves. Sometimes I wish I was Samantha from BeWitched! Smile *wiggle wiggle*

No comments: