Cutest Blog On The Block Background

2011-09-01

Planning Ahead

I’m not usually an organized person. I’m one of those people that flies by the seat of my pants chronically.

I am having rotator cuff surgery on September 21.

Everything indicates that I will be down for the count for a minimum of 2 weeks. I have a very long list of things I need to get lined up.

Trying to get childcare lined up for the day of surgery. This is proving a little trickier than I thought it would be. I’ve got a little time to get it figured out.

Now, the big task… menu planning for the 2-4 weeks post-op that I won’t be doing much of anything. I’m hoping to find some great freezer cooking resources and freezer crock pot menus.

I hope to post here about my progress in planning ahead and during my recovery. If my blog becomes super quiet after September 21, you’ll know that I am just not up to posting.

No comments: