Cutest Blog On The Block Background

2011-01-01

P365: 2011-01-01


P365: 2011-01-01, originally uploaded by imom-e.

Happy New Year!

This was the view from my front window this morning. It was a clear, sunny, unseasonably warm Michigan New Year's Day.

Taken with my iPhone using the Hipstamatic app.
Hipstamatic Settings:
Lens: Kaimal MarkII
Film: BacKeys B+W
Flash: Off

I'm starting 2011 with the intention of taking a photo every. single. day. This will be the fourth year I've attempted to do this. I think I came extremely close in 2010, but I haven't really checked yet. Will be interesting to post about my photo stats.

Another goal for this year: to scrapbook more. Simple. I hope.

Right now, I'm looking forward to the rest of the evening in the living room with my family watching football and eating junk food. Tomorrow will be Mass and family time while we get ready for Monday.

I'm really looking forward to Monday. Husband goes back to work. Kids go back to school. Routines will once again be in place and life returns to "normal". I've loved having everyone here all together for two weeks, but it's time to get back to real life.

No comments: