Cutest Blog On The Block Background

2011-10-04

Another Week

IMG_1236One more week in the big awful ugly uncomfortable sling with the bulky pillow immobilizer thing. Ugh!

I am allowed to take it off for short periods of time with increasing length and frequency… in other words, I’m free to be rid of it at the end of the  in a week only using when needed. YAY!

My stitches came out. Now I have four reddish/purple little scars. Does that scar reducer treatment work? I think it’s called Mederma or something? Anyone?

I get to start physical therapy next week. I’ll call the PT place in the morning to make my appointment. I hope I’ll get the same guy I had before surgery. He was awesome. He really encouraged me to push further.

My oldest is traveling today with his Cross Country Team to a meet in another city almost two hours away. I’ve asked St. Christopher and my son’s Guardian Angel to keep him and the whole team safe. While I wait for a call declaring safe arrival, I’ll attempt to sweep the floor for the first time in a very long time.

No comments: