Cutest Blog On The Block Background

2011-04-24

Kid Quotes 002

I'm sensing a very regular posting topic here for the time being. My mother-in-law just posted this conversational gem she overheard today to Facebook. We went to visit Gramma and Poppy after 8 o'clock Mass for an Easter visit. We didn't want to leave town, as the kids wanted to attend the Easter Egg Hunt at our church scheduled for Noon (following the 11 o'clock Mass).

Overheard at mother-in-law's patio door:
*knocking*
Patrick: "Who is it?"
Katie: "It's me!"
Patrick: "Who's me?"
Katie (sounding like she thinks poor Daddy needs help): "Me! It's not you... it's me!" as she walks back down the deck ramp to go play.

1 comment:

Katie said...

You won the giveaway on my blog (the book: One Thousand Gifts). Please email me with you contact info, so I can send it out to you. Congrats!

katiepetko (at) yahoo (dot) com

http://blessedwithfullhands.blogspot.com/2011/05/and-winners-are.html