Cutest Blog On The Block Background

2011-02-22

Oh Snow You Didn’t! #2 of February 2011

I must have been living in a cave of sorts last week. I had no idea we were supposed to be expecting this snow storm Sunday night into Monday.

The snow fall started around 3 PM Sunday afternoon and continued throughout the night. We woke up to lots of snow and some icy conditions. Due to the observation of Presidents’ Day by our school district there was no school.

Yesterday afternoon, the telephone call from the automated system came. “Due to inclement weather, school is closed for tomorrow Tuesday, February 22, 2011.”

Great.

I was really looking forward to somewhat quiet day so I could continue work on our redecorating project.

Painting. Postponed.

I’m taking the walls from “Cattail” (a greenish beige) to “Almond Oil” a creamy light beige. Our new office walls are “Cup of Joe”. I’m trying to find the best way to share color swatches… short of faking them in Photoshop.

Before and After photos coming soon!

No comments: